Friday 1 July 2011

ROMS...MY SILENT WISH....


MY SILENT WISH...
only if my eyes could speak 4me,
 i wished ,
only if my eyes could speak 4 me i wished my dear,
so tat they could convey to u
what de sound of my words cant express...
its bcoz even if i could use all those sounds..
even if i use all those words....that wont be enough
to shade the colour of my grief...
but here i stand before u
wit my eyes laid upon urs hoping
hoping badly my dear...
u would understand my dilemma..
my pain...but
but there u r looking into
de windows of my soul only ...
only to see tat its wide open..
and i staring back at ur joyful eyes
not wanting 2 correct u ....
bcoz i hv lost my strength...
strength 2 play the song..
song of my bleeding soul once more
bcoz my song is worn out
and even its music left my soul
when i wanted it the most to..
to help me pour my remorse thru
tat open window
i don't blame u my dear..
as its difficult 2 understand..
at times..
what eyes r trying 2 convey.
so there i am letting u go...
joyfully,but remorse at heart
so that u could continue ur journey...
silently wishing if dis grief was just...
just another nightmare...which finally bids adieu 2 my tears...
adieu to my dreams as i wake at sunshine.........

No comments:

Post a Comment