Tuesday 24 April 2012

Empiricism


Before i start dis page pls dnt get confused with "empiricism", its just the doctrine that all knowledge of matters of fact derives from experience and that the mind is not furnished with a set of concepts in advance of experience.....so moving on....

           finally i gave life a chance, to give me what i always wanted.... some thing i longed to have for a really long tym....my journeys outside normal routines or rather i would call it my voyage experiences...one thing i understood is that..never expect everything to turn around perfect inorder to turn ur dreams  into a reality...bcoz sometimes being too perfect is kind of boring..and more importantly kind of a hinderance to reach for ur dream ...let go....give life a chance to reveal itself to u....u'll never know what surprises it has in store for you ...or rather ,i must say....it unfolds gracefully before u.
                  let urself experience what it is on de other end...in my opinon...there will alwayz be something beautiful awaiting for u...i can tell dis bcoz when i finally considered it as a chance rather than a choice..i felt alive inside, once again...after a really long time...
                   As i write this i am listening to one of my favourite  track along wit de sound of de rail,i can feel de cold breeze on me which is playing with ma tresses..feeling its worth living dis lyf  bcoz der is so much more to it on de other end.Never thought could experience all dis ..what can i say..if dis is what fulfillment of a wish feels like den it sure feels great...
                 sitting here by de window surrounded by darkness and de only source of light being de occasional street light and limited amount of led light graciously provided by my phone...absolute silence....with ppl sleeping all around, nobody to bother me...sumwhere inside i want dis journey to be endless...but everything should come to an end ,only den we will be able to look back and appreciate it....
                  Actually finding it difficult to figure out de reason for dis feeling.... may be its de endless journeys i had...the ppl i met all along...the vast beautiful sea ,which even though i could enjoy only for few minutes.....filled my soul like never before...or dis final surprise at de end of de journey...finding it difficult to point out de reason....but feeling contented and very much alive inside....more than ever before..
                 thank u my friend, first  for helping me discover who i am from who i was...for being one of my inspirations to write all dis maddness ...for holding my hand and promising all those journeys when in bad tyms and finally leading me to everything including all these journeys and opening a new phase of my lyf...which without u would have always remained a distant dream.........
                                                                            - malabar express
                                                                               5 am...near de window seat.......

6 comments:

  1. I like how u describe what like life can get u and give u. Its important to give chances as many as possible to shine the life. great writing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much...do keep reading ma blog,and give me ur feedback...

      Delete
  2. reeli good one =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u so much 4 reading..do keep reading and let me know ur opinion...

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep up the good work.....:).....

    ReplyDelete